Public Services

Public Sector

Do you need a VAT number as a resident of a foreign country or tax information? Do you need a grade analysis from the university? Is your building permit for your property in Greece expiring? Do you have stamps for your working years in the country? Is there a bank transaction that you should be checking? Do you want to transfer your voting rights? Maybe some of the above matters or anything else that concerns the Public Sector in Greece, can be settled by the Greex team on your behalf. We are more than willing to look into your case, if you send us a message through the “contact us” form or arrange an online appointment via Skype or even call us on the phone. Subsequently, in between 24 to 48 hours, we will inform you of the steps needed to be followed for your request. For your best service, it would be ideal to provide the Greex Team with all the details about your case to so that we are able to proceed even more effectively for you.


Educational Certificates and other relevant documents are basic elements in any country you may be, since they are often needed for job applications, postgraduate programs,etc. We can get documents, copies of diplomas, curricula and analytical grades from public or private primary, secondary or university institutions such as schools and technical schools. Furthermore, we undertake cases regarding the certification of Educational Diplomas of a foreign country from the relevant organization in Greece, or cases relevant to educational institutions in general.


Especially for residents living abroad, it is also very likely that they will the need to handle matters with one or more embassies. We are based in Athens and we have immediate access to every country’s embassy. Send us an analytical description of what you need and we will forward it to the relevant department of the embassy. We also give solutions for translation and validation of documents by certified translators of the embassy. Licensing, document approvals and handling identification and authorization issues are some of the services that the Greex team can offer.


In case you have some property or heritage, it may be necessary to visit a land registry in Greece based on the area where your property is in for certain procedures. Procedures such as the enlistment of purchase contracts, parental benefits, acceptance of inheritance, mortgage research, erasure, obviation of foreclosure, auction suspension, share research, contract checks and pledges. All the properties are kept in the land registry and for this service we cooperate with notaries and lawyers.


The city planning agency is responsible for issues of building permits, forests, estates, real estate diagrams, etc. For this service, we have a team of engineers and architects that have access to certificates, cadastral material, charts and plans for your real estate. Similarly, since there are regionalized city planning offices, we have access to any office depending on the region you are interested in. This is a basic service for your real estate assets and property, especially if you wish to build, expand or change the configuration of a property or land.


Banks: Having always in mind the best service for our clients we guarantee the best, modern and efficient ways to deal with the Greek banking system for either taking care of a simple transaction or an update of your information, handling your folder for a loan, settling your banking payments, etc. Our services cover any bank all over Greece. Other entities for which you may need our services are: the Public Electricity Company (ΔΕΗ), the Tourism Organization, the Telecommunications Organization (OTE), the Working Housing Organization (OEE), the Water and Sewer System (ΕΥΔΑΠ) and any other public body depending on your subject of interest.


Military service is mandatory for men in Greece. This could create the need for postponement of military service, exemption from military service, transfers to a different department, etc. As residents in a foreign country, you may need us to contact your recruiting office to inquire about supporting documents or make a request for you. There are recruitment agencies in every Prefecture, and so, based on your area of interest, we can solve any issue regarding yours or your children’s recruitment. Of course, this applies to all departments, such as the navy, the aviation and the infantry.


The Social Security system in Greece is now unified. Therefore, there is a great chance you might need to deal with an old type case of insurance depending on the nature of your profession (ΙΚΑ, ΤΕΒΕ, ΤΑΝΠΥ, ΤΣΑ, etc.) or with the type it is today. Pensions, subventions, debt adjustments, stamps and many more are matters you may need to handle, which unfortunately require time and effort. We are here to take on everything, from the initial research of your case to the final receipt of your folder upon completion of the application.


Judicature is an important sector but, unfortunately, in our country it is very time consuming in every aspect. Our specialized legal team can cover your civil, administrative or criminal matters. We understand that finding a lawyer from a distance is somewhat difficult. However, our legal team has been operating for more than 15 years with great success in all legal fields and matters such as: private cases, divorces, financial disputes, precautionary measures, public law actions, appeals, emblem, entries, recommendations of organizations and companies, etc.


In several cases you may need the service of your municipality for filing supporting documents in Greece. Regardless of your place of birth or the place you were – or still are – a citizen, there are many ways in which we can assist you in resolving issues of transferring your electoral rights to another place or with other documents related to the Municipality (eg, a property or entry in the register, etc.). Through our network of associates we have access to every municipality office throughout Greece, from the smallest one to the Municiplaity of Athens. Similarly, we can have access to the Citizen Service Centers (CSC) in each municipality.


It is a fact that tax offices are among the most important and often complex service agencies. Especially in Greece, which right now is in a transitional phase, it takes time and sometimes a lot of research to resolve an issue either at an individual level (income statements, property assets, regulations, etc.) or at a business level. Through our accountants we are able to cover 100% of your inquiry and settle it for you at any tax office in Greece. It may concern you individually as a tax person or a company you may have or had in Greece. We also undertake the set up of new companies.


Based on your particular need our specialist partner will visit the appropriate office or organization to look into your case. Sometimes a case may require more than one visit to one or more Ministries. Even the most complicated situations can be resolved with our help! Ministries in Greece: Ministry of Rural Development and Food, Ministry of Justice, Transparency and Human Rights, Ministry of Administrative Reform and Electronic Governance, Ministry of National Defense, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of the State, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, Lifelong Learning and Religious Affairs, Ministry for the Environment, Physical Planning and Public Works, Ministry of Regional Development and Competitiveness, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Ministry for the Protection of the Citizen, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Ministry of Development, Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks, Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Islands and Fisheries.


If a case goes beyond the boundaries of a Municipality, then we need the District to which your municipality belongs. Our team can access for you the Districts of Attica, East Macedonia, North Aegean, Western Greece, Epirus, Ionian Islands, Central Macedonia, South Aegean, Thessaly, Western Greece, Crete, Peloponnese, and Central Greece.

Need Help? Contact Us

Get your package